Friday, March 20, 2009

You've Got To Feel Bad For Those Knees, Really


I've been sitting at a boring desk job for four years now, so I totally get the secretary spread, but I have one co-worker that is morbidly obese. That does not bother me, but what makes me want to scream and kick is the fact that she groans loud enough for the entire office to hear every single time she stands up. 

Then, as if she needs to explain it, she says, "Oh, my knees!" Guess what, lady? I'm on the phone with a client and they don't care about your knees. Oh, and also, you weigh 350lbs. Your knees are justified in hurting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand some obese people legitimately cannot help their weight but it's really not necessary to share with the rest of the office. I don't want to be at the office anyway. When you complain, it makes me want to be there even less.

shelleycoughlin said...

That would totally gross me out, too. I don't need to hear grunting and groaning at work, thanks.

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

The worst is when people like this talk about their diets ALLLLL the time and then eat shit like chocolate cake.